2. Please email a high resolution photo of your baby to email@example.com
. (If the file size is too big you can share it with me via a file sharing site like Dropbox or WeTransfer)
3. I will follow up to your order form response within one week and send you through an invoice so that you can transfer a 50% deposit before I begin work on the baby announcement cards.
4. Once I've received payment, I'll send you confirmation and will get to work on your announcement cards!
5. I will send you through the first visuals of your announcement cards within three weeks of receiving the deposit. If you need a quick turnaround, please let me know before you order so that I can advise if this is possible or not.
6. If you are happy with how the announcement cards look in first visuals and don't require any changes, I'll send you the invoice for the balance payment.
7. Once I've received the balance payment, I'll send your announcement cards off to my lovely printers for printing; depending on which option you ordered.
8. If you want any changes (e.g. font change, change of colour) after seeing the first visuals, this is no problem. I allow 1 revision in the price (subsequent revisions are £10 each). I'll send the new visuals to you for review as soon as I am done making the amendments.
9. Your announcement cards will be with you within 3 weeks of approving the proof, and usually much sooner than this.